30.09.2013 – Sitemap Generator
Another new tool has been implemented! Please welcome our own Sitemap Generator. You can now create sitemaps for your web sites easily. Sitemap Generator operates strictly under sitemaps.org protocol and allows you to download your sitemap in both XML and GZipped XML formats.
Besides the Sitemap Generator, this upgrade comes with several minor improvements and bug fixes including an implementation of the permalink feature to the Browser Information tool.
16.08.2013 – Big Website Link Checker UpgradeOne of the best tools we have in our toolbox is a broken link checker that we call Online Website Link Checker. The engine of this tool has been improved significantly. Several noticeable features have been implemented:
- Check URLs in CSS is a new option that allows you to let the checker find and check links within Cascading Style Sheets. CSS are a great source of broken links because many of styles are created using copy-and-paste methods without checking and removing an invalid copied content.
- Check links in HTML forms is another new option that tells the engine to check the links of HTML forms. Be careful with this! Having this enabled may submit forms on the analyzed website.
- Besides the two new analyzing features you can enable or disable, there are tens of new tags and attributes supported by the part of the engine that is responsible for HTML code analysis. It was updated to cover whole HTML4 and HTML5 standards, which we believe is a rare feature on the field of broken link checkers.
- Finally, better user experience (no more browser freezing on large websites' results) and better arrangement of the results were also implemented.
If the previous version of our Website Link Checker was good, the new one rocks! If there is a broken link in your code, this tool will find it.
08.08.2013 – Online PageRank CheckerWe have created a new tool called Online PageRank Checker. It allows you to check Google PageRank for an arbitrary web page. An important advantage of Online PageRank Checker over the Webscore Page Rank tool is that the Google PageRank is defined for each web page, but the Webscore tool only works with whole domains. This limitation of Webscore is necessary because Webscore works with several third party ranks, some of which require using whole domains.
05.05.2013 – Permalinks and RunlinksWe have just released a major update to Online Domain Tools. Besides many minor fixes and updates, there are three important features that have been implemented.
- Domain Monitor has been rewritten to work with our recently improved Whois engine. Previous version suffered from several minor issues that dramatically lowered its usability. From now on, this tool should work perfectly and reliably, just as you expect.
- Most of the tools now contain so called Permalink feature. This allows you to share your tool results with other people with just a single link. Each Permalink has its own expiration date, which allows you to control for how long will your results be available on our website. This feature is available through the blue chain icon.
- Most of the tools now contain so called Runlink feature. This allows you to create a link that will run the specified tool with arbitrary arguments of your choice. This feature is available through the blue play icon.
With these new features your Online Domain Tools experience is going to move to the next level. And of course, stay focused, because there will be more. Thank you for using Online Domain Tools!
05.03.2013 – Nmap Scripts supported!We are happy to announce that our Nmap Online Scanner supports Nmap scripts. You can now use Nmap options related to scripting such as
--script-args. Over 200 scripts are supported at the moment. Please read the documentation on Nmap Online's page for more information – especially about which Nmap scripts are supported.
02.01.2013 – Happy New Year with Improvements
Best wishes for 2013 to all of you! Hopefully 2012 was great for you and 2013 will be even better! We are happy that we can start the new year with two significant improvements of our tools.
First of all, check out new features of our Website Link Checker. Newly, you can specify whether you want to check the pages across the whole domain or just within the subdomain you specified. Also, the link checker respects the robots.txt protocol now. However, if you need it, you can disable this option and thus force it to check pages that are out of scope of common robots. It is your call. The output of Website Link Checker has been improved and several bugs were fixed in its engine too. All these make our Website Link Checker extremely powerful tool.
The second tool that has been improved significantly is our Password Checker. We have implemented several new algorithms that simulate smart attacker's approaches to crack your passwords using brute-force methods. This means that the evaluation of some types of passwords is now much more accurate. Our password checker should now give you better (i.e. more accurate) results than any other online password checker that we are aware of.
Plus many minor tweaks here and there. And this is just the beginning. There will be much more in 2013 and we are pretty sure that you will say Wow! more than once during this year with Online Domain Tools. And we just can not wait to see that happening. Happy new year!