08.04.2014 – Heartbleed OpenSSL Bug CheckerWe have implemented a new tool – Heartbleed OpenSSL Bug Checker.
We have been working hard on great changes to Online Domain Tools. Many new things are planned, but they are not ready yet. There was no intention to make any update to the site before this great update. However, out of nowhere Hearbleed OpenSSL bug appeared and we feel we need to react. We have quickly implemented this single purpose tool to help all affected OpenSSL users to mitigate this extremely serious issue as soon as possible.
07.01.2014 – Online PHP Functions
Happy new year!
We are glad we can start the new year by introducing a new tool to our online toolbox. Today, we launch Online PHP Functions. This tool comes handy when you quickly need to know how does a certain PHP function behave with some specific arguments. One of our priorities with this tool was to design its user interface to make it very easy and quick to use. We believe that we have succeeded in this. So, try it and feel free to let us know what do you think about it!
29.10.2013 – Huge UpgradeWe have performed a major update of Online Domain Tools. Here is a list of the most important changes:
- New hosting – Our server has been moved to a new hosting. This is crucial for us since our old hosting experienced downtime every other day. Not only that we believe there will be no more downtimes on our new server, but it also has more resources than the old server and it should thus provide better user experience to all of our visitors.
- Mail Blacklist Checker – We have significantly improved the speed of this tool. We have also removed some nonfunctional blacklists and added many new blacklists.
- Domain Availability Checker – Performance of this tool has been increased significantly.
- Nmap Online – We have upgraded to the latest Nmap Scanner version 6.40. Support for several new scripts has been implemented too.
- Website Link Checker & Sitemap Generator – An experimental support for IDN and Unicode URLs has been implemented into these tools.
30.09.2013 – Sitemap Generator
Another new tool has been implemented! Please welcome our own Sitemap Generator. You can now create sitemaps for your web sites easily. Sitemap Generator operates strictly under sitemaps.org protocol and allows you to download your sitemap in both XML and GZipped XML formats.
Besides the Sitemap Generator, this upgrade comes with several minor improvements and bug fixes including an implementation of the permalink feature to the Browser Information tool.
16.08.2013 – Big Website Link Checker UpgradeOne of the best tools we have in our toolbox is a broken link checker that we call Online Website Link Checker. The engine of this tool has been improved significantly. Several noticeable features have been implemented:
- Check URLs in CSS is a new option that allows you to let the checker find and check links within Cascading Style Sheets. CSS are a great source of broken links because many of styles are created using copy-and-paste methods without checking and removing an invalid copied content.
- Check links in HTML forms is another new option that tells the engine to check the links of HTML forms. Be careful with this! Having this enabled may submit forms on the analyzed website.
- Besides the two new analyzing features you can enable or disable, there are tens of new tags and attributes supported by the part of the engine that is responsible for HTML code analysis. It was updated to cover whole HTML4 and HTML5 standards, which we believe is a rare feature on the field of broken link checkers.
- Finally, better user experience (no more browser freezing on large websites' results) and better arrangement of the results were also implemented.
If the previous version of our Website Link Checker was good, the new one rocks! If there is a broken link in your code, this tool will find it.
08.08.2013 – Online PageRank CheckerWe have created a new tool called Online PageRank Checker. It allows you to check Google PageRank for an arbitrary web page. An important advantage of Online PageRank Checker over the Webscore Page Rank tool is that the Google PageRank is defined for each web page, but the Webscore tool only works with whole domains. This limitation of Webscore is necessary because Webscore works with several third party ranks, some of which require using whole domains.
05.05.2013 – Permalinks and RunlinksWe have just released a major update to Online Domain Tools. Besides many minor fixes and updates, there are three important features that have been implemented.
- Domain Monitor has been rewritten to work with our recently improved Whois engine. Previous version suffered from several minor issues that dramatically lowered its usability. From now on, this tool should work perfectly and reliably, just as you expect.
- Most of the tools now contain so called Permalink feature. This allows you to share your tool results with other people with just a single link. Each Permalink has its own expiration date, which allows you to control for how long will your results be available on our website. This feature is available through the blue chain icon.
- Most of the tools now contain so called Runlink feature. This allows you to create a link that will run the specified tool with arbitrary arguments of your choice. This feature is available through the blue play icon.
With these new features your Online Domain Tools experience is going to move to the next level. And of course, stay focused, because there will be more. Thank you for using Online Domain Tools!