About Online Domain Tools
Online Domain Tools is a set of free tools for everyday use. We have specialized tools for network administrators, webmasters, web application developers, domain owners as well as tools useful for all Internet users.
If you want to have all your tools in one place ready to use anytime Online Domain Tools is the right choice for you. We are continuously improving our existing tools and we are also working on implementing new tools.
Online Domain Tools offers and will offer using various tools for free. We plan to implement new features and tools, some of them may be paid, but the basic functionality will always be provided free of charge.
Are you missing a tool on Online Domain Tools? Do you have an idea for an online tool that could be useful for people? Do you have a suggestion for an improvement of any of our tools or do you have any questions or problems related to our tools? Let us know! We want you to be happy with our tools and we are interested in your opinion and ideas.
Online Domain Tools is a project of AITIS s.r.o., a privately held Czech Republic company:
128 00, Prague
Reg. no.: 24661007
Tax ID: CZ24661007
Incorporation: Commercial register maintained by the Municipality court in Prague, Section C, Insert 164187
Online Domain Tools is constantly looking for new business partners. In general, we are open to all kinds of mutually beneficial partnerships. Please contact us to discuss your ideas.
If you provide world class services or products that might be interesting for our users, please check out Online Domain Tools PERKS program.
We are also looking for resellers. If you have, or would like to have, a website with a user base that would make a good use of our tools and services, or promote our services in any other way and get paid for that, we will be happy to hear from you.
Do you like Online Domain Tools and would you like to support it? You can donate any amount you want using Bitcoin or PayPal. Thank you!
Our Bitcoin address is 1odtTipsWxwMzVeX5kFpStKj3iW4naGAz or you can use the following QR-code:
Click the PayPal button to make a donation:
Here is a list of currently implemented tools. We plan to add new tools in the future as well as improve functionality of the existing tools. Although our TODO list is incredibly long already, we would like to ask you to get involved in this process and write us a message if you have an idea for a new tool or an improvement of any existing tool.
- Browser Information Online – A tool that gives you as much information as possible about your browser and your system.
- Bulk Email Verifier – Using DNS and SMTP protocol, this tool checks whether the given email addresses are valid or not. An email address is consider valid if a message sent to it is going to be delivered. The tool supports greylisting and checking multiple emails at once.
- DNS Zone Health Checker – Checks and validates your DNS zone configuration using more than 200 rules, including checks of IPv6 DNS settings, DNSSEC, name server availability, etc.
- Global DNS Propagation Checker – Checks whether your DNS zone changes are already propagated to the whole Internet.
- Free SSL/TLS Certificate Generator – Certificate generator is a simple online interface to Let's Encrypt platform that allows you to create trusted SSL certificates for your domains completely free of charge.
- Hash Functions Online – Provides an easy to use interface to count various kinds of cryptographic hash functions such as MD5 or SHA1.
- Heartbleed OpenSSL Bug Checker – A single purpose tool that checks whether a network service is affected by Heartbleed bug. Based on an open source Hearbleed checking tool made by Filippo Valsorda.
- HTTP Headers Online – With this tool you can easily check HTTP(S) headers of web server response of any URL of your choice.
- IP Location Finder – Retrieves geolocation information from an IP address. Shows IP location on a map and provides additional information about the IP address, such as ASN/BGP data and reverse DNS domain.
- Keyword Rank SERP Checker – Evaluates search engine result page position of selected domains for a particular keyword. One of the most important tools for SEO experts and online marketers.
- Mail Server Blacklist Monitor – A DNSBL/RBL blacklist monitoring service for both single IP address owners as well as large network owners. Periodical monitoring on 150+ active blacklists for virus infection and TOS violation detection. This service is crucial for web and server hosting companies, Internet service providers, and university campuses.
- Mail Server Test – This tool allows you to check your mail server setup, including compliance to RFC, best practices configuration to achieve high delivery, configuration of DNS MX, SPF, and PTR records, network availability, etc.
- Minify CSS Online – Reduces sizes of your CSS files and thus optimizes loading times of your web pages and saves your bandwidth. Popular tool used by web developers and web designers.
- Minify HTML Online – Reduces sizes of your HTML code, which makes your web pages load faster. It also saves your bandwidth. Minification tools should be used by all web developers.
- HTML Validator – Check your web pages HTML code for errors and violations against the HTML5 standard. Fix the issues to improve the end user experience of your web site to visitors coming from different devices and platforms.
- MX Lookup Online – Mail eXchanger Lookup Online gives you a simple interface to get information about mail servers that are responsible for accepting emails within the specified domain.
- Nmap Online Scanner – A tool that uses Nmap Security Scanner to perform customized scanning of network hosts. It is commonly used by administrators to verify their network and firewall configurations.
- Nping Online – Allows you to use the powerful Nping tool, an open-source network packet generation tool and ping utility, to send custom packets to your network.
- Online DNS Record Viewer – Makes it easy to view all kinds of Domain Name System records.
- Online Domain Availability Checker – This tool helps you find available domains that you can register. With a single query you get information about availability of tens of extensions for the specified domain names.
- Online Domain Monitor – Monitors changes in WHOIS records and Domain Name System and notifies you about changes of selected domains.
- Online Encoders and Decoders – A tool that consists of several smaller
tools that allow you to encode or decode test or binary data using various
methods from which Base64 is probably the most known.
- Base64 Encoder is a tool that helps you convert binary data to ASCII string format that uses 64 printable ASCII characters. The Base64 encoding is typically used for transfering email messages because email formats does not support binary data.
- Bin-Hex Encoder is a tool that is similar to Base64 Encoder. The difference between tools is that Bin-Hex Encoder employs Base16 encoding (a string of hexadecimal digits) instead of Base64.
- Code page Encoder converts text data from one encoding to another one. Note that source code page for text inputs is always UTF-8. If you want to use another source code page, please use file input.
- IDN Encoder converts Internationalised
Domain Names (IDNs) to Punycode representation which consists of
ASCII characters and the prefix
xn--. The conversion of an IDN domain to Punycode is necessary in order for the Domain Name System (DNS) to understand and manage the names. For example,
viva-españa.comis converted to
- URL Encoder encodes unsafe characters so that the
output can be used as a valid part of a URL. Unsafe characters are in most cases replaced with hexadecimal codes
%<two hexadecimal digits>).
- Uuencoder is a tool that converts to and from uuencoding. The uuencoding is a binary to ASCII encoding that comes from Unix where it was used for transmitting of binary files on the top of text-based protocols.
- XML Encoder encodes all characters with
their corresponding XML entities if such entity exists. For example,
&are converted to
- Online Mail Server Blacklist Checker – Tests whether a specific mail server is listed in one or more of the well known and widely used blacklists.
- Online PageRank Checker – Tells you how Google Search engine evaluates power and popularity of a web page on the scale of 0 to 10.
- Online Server Monitoring – Monitor all kinds of network services from a simple web check via HTTP GET requests to fully customized TCP and UDP requests allowing you to check your own protocols. Receive immediate notification when the service you monitor is in trouble.
- Online Reverse Hash Lookup – Tries to reveal the original plaintext messages from specified hash values of several cryptographic hash functions.
- Online Sitemap Generator – A tool that helps you create XML sitemap containing all pages that are to be indexed by search engines. The tool allows you to customize filtering options.
- Online Website Link Checker – Very handy tool for every webmaster. It is designed to check your web site for broken links.
- Password Checker Online – A tool that helps you to evaluate the strength of your password against two basic types of password cracking methods – the brute-force attack and the dictionary attack.
- Password Generator Online – Generates passwords of arbitrary strength. You can either use one of the predefined templates to generate Very strong, Strong, Medium, or Weak passwords, or you can set up your custom criteria to generate your passwords.
- PHP Functions Online – Instantly execute various PHP functions from within your browser. Time-saving tool with fancy interface for every PHP programmer.
- Ping Online – A tool that uses ICMP protocol to verify whether a particular IP address or host name is accessible.
- Symmetric Ciphers Online – Allows you to encrypt or decrypt arbitrary
text or binary message using several well known symmetric encryption algorithms such as AES, 3DES, or BLOWFISH.
- 3DES Encryption – Online interface to Triple Data Encryption Algorithm (TDEA), an algorithm based on DES which improved the protection of encrypted data by increasing the used key size.
- AES Encryption – Online interface to Advanced Encryption Standard (AES), a standard used by US government that uses a specific variant of Rijndael algorithm.
- Blowfish Encryption – Online interface for Blowfish encryption algorithm, an unpatented block encryption algorithm intended to be used instead of DES.
- Blowfish-compat Encryption – Online interface for Blowfish-compat encryption algorithm, which is an implementation of Blowfish algorithm that reproduces an error in some specific implementations of Blowfish. This allows decryption of data that was encrypted using the incorrect implementation of Blowfish.
- DES Encryption – Online interface to Data Encryption Algorithm (DEA), an algorithm used by US government in the past, later replaced by 3DES and AES.
- RC4 Encryption – Online interface for RC4 encryption algorithm, also known as ARCFOUR, an algorithm that is used within popular cryptographic protocols such as SSL or WEP.
- Rijndael Encryption – Online interface for Rijndael encryption algorithm, which is the algorithm that has been chosen to be used as Advanced Encryption Standard among several algorithms submitted to US National Institute of Standards and Technology.
- Serpent Encryption – Online interface for Serpent encryption algorithm, an unpatented algorithm intended to be used as Advanced Encryption Standard, which was not selected for this purpose, however.
- Twofish Encryption – Online interface for Twofish encryption algorithm, another algorithm submitted to Advanced Encryption Standard, which is based on Blowfish algorithm.
- TLS & SSL Checker – Powerful tool for detailed analysis of TLS and SSL protocol configuration problems and vulnerabilities, and certificate issues. Check the security of your services that run over TLS or SSL. This tool does support scanning non-HTTPS ports and it also supports STARTTLS with some common protocols.
- Traceroute Online – This tool shows you the network path between two network nodes. It is commonly used for diagnostics of network problems and it is useful for getting information about the network topology.
- Webscore Page Rank – This tool evaluates the power of web sites using a combination of several popular and reputable evaluations of Internet web sites.
- Website Speed Test – Test your website load performance with this tool. It uses an extensive set of rules based on Google's and Yahoo!'s expert recommendations for best practices and exceptional performance, and provides you a detailed report with suggestions on what can be improved on your web in order to render your pages faster to your target visitors across the plaforms.
- Whois Online – Queries WHOIS databases in order to retrieve information about various Internet resources, such as domain names, networks, IP addresses, domain registrants, or autonomous systems.